Assistant Professor, Sculpture Department, Indian Aesthetic and Foundation
- B.A (Fine Arts) and M.A (Fine Arts) in Sculpture with specialization in Bronze Casting from the Faculty of Fine Arts, M. S. University of Baroda
- National scholarship, Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi.
- Junior Fellowship, Government of India, Department of Culture, New Delhi
- Juror at more than 6 Indian Universities.
- Has Conducted Lectures and Demonstrations in more than 24 colleges and has 16 years teaching experience in Visual Arts, Architecture and Interior Design Colleges.
- Read Papers and Participated in Seminars at State and National Level.
Awards, Honours And Recognition
- "GAURAV PURASKAR" in the year 2010-2011 by Gujarat State Lalit Kala Academy
- 88th Annual All India Art Exhibition 2015 by AIFACS, New Delhi
- AIFACS-50 years of Art in Independent India Award - State and National Level (1997)
- 34th, 37th and 41st Gujarat State Lalit Kala Academy Award (1994, 1997, 2001)
- Participated in more than 95 group shows, 26 National/ Regional Workshops, 7 one-man/duet shows and coordinated more than 25 shows and workshops
- Holds membership of Art Societies